This week, our IoT pipeline monitoring solution, Prodigy debuted in Canada at Ontario’s Water Conference & Trade Show. At our partner Wolseley’s booth, we showcased the two versions of our Prodigy product: the one that works directly with hydrants and the on-pipe version. We are thrilled to be evangelizing this ground-breaking pipeline monitoring solutions across the border.
We are thrilled to be evangelizing this ground-breaking pipeline monitoring solutions across the border.
Using patented sensors and wireless IoT connectivity, Prodigy provides predictive assessments of pipe deterioration, internal blockages and monitors your infrastructure for leaks, flow events, pressure and temperature changes, Legionella conditions and more — prior to the onset of critical events.
Prodigy helps to:
- Reduce waste
- Prevent costly property damage and work disruptions
- Increase infrastructure efficiency
- Maintain compliance with water management plans
- Preserve pipeline network assets
- Plan for infrastructure investments
- Ensure the health and safety of those who rely upon your network